Thursday, August 18, 2005

Why?

So wat purpose does a blog serve?
I m totally clueless. thr must be some purpose for there are probably a countless no. of blogs today.
N i m sure thr r ppl who r not as clueless as I am.
ok..so maybe the question wd read better when framed...wat purpose does MY blog serve?
Now there r bloggers with a followin..they may write 'SHIT' n million posts will follow.
My problem:i have told exactly TWO ppl this is my blog

there r entire communities of bloggers who have made it an alternative 2 sms n chat.
My problem:i have told exactly TWO ppl this is my blog.

some ppl use it to give a vent to the innermost feelings, the exact purpose a personal diary wd serve.
My problem: i have told exactly TWO ppl this is my blog.

Well this is the closest I can come to gettin a journal..so i'll make do n shut up.

1 Comments:

Blogger ruchzzzzz said...

babe!!!..kudozz 2 me.......Now am the 3rd person hu knows about this blog of ur'zz.....m blessed......
Btw love ur poems and ur articles....kinda mixture of funny,sentimental yet sensible stuff.....way 2 go...Hey!! Ho!!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home