Monday, August 15, 2005

We hej Won

Well..couldnt come up with a better title. Actually its meant to be a tribute to one of the greatest thing that has happened to th eindian television in the past some time.
VH1- the new music channel.
Now I have no idea since when its been playin in the metros, but the the little (ok , not so little) town (city ?) I live in these days got it lost week.
It gives u what MTV n V stopped givin long ago.

Full songs.
Great songs.
Very few breaks.
N most importantly no VJs who hav verbal diarrhea n constipation of thots.

I religiously listen to it every day from 8:30 to 9 pm n it kinda makes my day. Though I sometimes getto hear the remix variety of the songs coz my dad starts his own music abt ‘ths generation n their choice of music…..’

U get the picture , I guess.
But no matter.
I am happy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home