Monday, August 15, 2005

In The End

I couldn’t sleep this morning, so I kept playin this song over n over again for around an hour. It felt kind of written for the way I feel these days.
But now its pretty much lodged into my brain n I haveta get it out.
Maybe writing it down will help.
Anyways, its one of the best songs ever.

It starts with
One thing
I don’t know why.
It doesn’t even matter how hard u try
Keep that in mind
I designed ths rhyme
To explain in due timw
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly away as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
Its so unreal
Sont look out below
Watc hthe timw go right out of the window
Tryin to hold on
But don’t even know
Wasted it all to
Just watch you go
I kept everythin inside
And even though I tried
It all fell aprt
What it mean tto me
Will eventually be a memory of a time when

I tried to hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
And lose it all
But in the ned
It doesn’t even matter.

One thing, I don’t know why
Doesn’t even matter how hard u try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how
I tried so hard
Inspite of the way u were mocking me
Acting like I was a part of your property
Remembereing all thetimes u fought with me
I’m surprised
It got so far
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognise me anymore
Not that u knew me back then
But it all come s back to me
In the end
You kept everythin inside, even though I tried
It all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be
Am memory of the time when

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
i had to fall
and lose it all
but in the end
It doesn’t even matter.

I put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
And for all this
There’s only one thing you should know

I tried so hard…


Linkin Park rocks!
Any day anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home