Friday, July 29, 2005

jus a beautiful song

Was listening to some music after a long time today..heard this one..it always makes me feel that if ever i was feelin low smbdy wd play this for me..or if u were feelin down smbdy wd play it for u..

I hope u never lose ur sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave u empty handed

I hope u still feel small wen u stand beside the ocean
wenever one door closes, i hope one more opens
promise me that u'll give faith a fighting chance
and wen u get the choice to sit out or dance
I hope u dance

I hope u never fear those mountains in the distance
never settle for the path of least resistance
livin might mean takin chances, but they r worth takin
lovin m ight be a mistake, but its worth makin
dont let some hell bent heart leave u bitter
when u come close to sellin out, reconsider
give the heavens above more than jus a passin glance

And wen u get the choice to sit out or dance,
I hopeu dance (time is a wheel in constant motion always)
I hope u dance (rolling us along)
I hope u dance (tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)
I hope u dance (where those years have gone)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home